Alantek Patch Cord is designed to assure high performance over longer distances. The patch cable is composed of 4-pairs, Stranded Conductors and an outer PVC Jacket. The patch cable is terminated in factory with 8P8C, 50u” gold plated RJ45 Plugs. A Molded Boot provides strain relief for the patch cable. All Patch Cords are 100% tested in the factory to ensure Gigabit performance.
Suitable for Gigabit Ethernet application.
TIA/EIA 568B, ISO/IEC 11801
- Gigabit Performance
- 24 AWG Stranded Solid Copper COnductors
- Comes with Strain Relief Boots
- Comes in various colours
- 100% Factory Terminated
- 100% Factory Tested
- RJ45 Jack:8P8C 50 u” gold plated
- Insulation Resistance:500 mΩ(min.)
- Voltage Rating: 150 V
- Contact Resistance:20 mΩ(max.)
- Currently Rating:1.5 amp
- DC Resistance:1.0 Ω(max.)
- Withstand Voltage:1000 VAX RMS @ 60 Hz/1 min