Alantek Cat6 Unshielded Patch Panel is a rack mountable 24 ports RJ45 jack panel. The Dual IDC connection on the rear of the panel support two type of termination. The front of the panel has transparent plastic holders for the port identification labels. For better patch cord management, a management panel is attached to the front of the panel.
Shielded Cat 6 Dual IDC patch panel is available for environment that has high Electromagnetic Interference. The Shielded Cat 6 panel has Silk screen labels at the front.
Suitable for application up to 10 Gigabit Ethernet
TIA/EIA 568B, ISO/IEC 11801
- Dual IDC allows both 110 and Krone tools to be used for terminations
- IDC accept 22-26 AWG solid wire
- Support both T568A abd T568B wiring
- Support up to 10 Gigabit Ethernet application
- Currently Rating:1.5 amp(max.)
- Voltage Rating: 150 V
- DC Resistance:0.1 Ω(max.)
- Contact Resistance:20 m-Ω
- Insulation Resistance:500 m-Ω
- Dialectric Withstand Voltage:1000 V AC @RMS, 60 Hz 1 min
- IDC Termination: Duak (110&Krone)
- Housing:PC UL94V-0
- IDC:PC UL94V-0,accept22-26 AWG Solid Wire
- PCB:FR4 1.6MM(0.4″)thickness
- Contact:PC UL94V-0,0.45mm(0.018″)
- RJ45 Jack:8P8C 50 u” gold plated
1U Cat 6 24-port Unshielded Dual IDC Patch Panel c/w Front Cable Management : Download PDF
1U Cat 6 48-port Unshielded Dual IDC Patch Panel : Download PDF
1U 24-port Unshielded Blank Patch Panel : Download PDF
There are no reviews yet.