Alantek Cat5e Slim Line 180° Dual IDC Keystone Jack is designed to provide superior performance and reliability. Its advanced circuit design provide optimum signal quality allowing it to exceed TIA/EIA and ISO Category 5E performance standards. The Slim design offer a smaller footprint maximizing space in confined area.
A 90° Shielded Dual IDC Jack is also available for shielded application.
Suitable for application up to 1 Gigabit Ethernet
TIA/EIA 568B, ISO/IEC 11801
- Dual IDC allows both 110 and Krone tools to be used for terminations
- Support both T568A abd T568B wiring
- Support Gigabit Ethernet application
- Currently Rating:1.5 amp(max.)
- Voltage Rating: 150 V
- Contact Resistance:20 m-Ω
- Insulation Resistance:500 m-Ω
- Dialectric Withstand Voltage:1000 V AC @RMS, 60 Hz 1 min
- IDC Termination: Duak (110&Krone)
- Housing:PC UL94V-0
- IDC:PC UL94V-0,accept22-26 AWG Solid Wire
- PCB:FR4 1.6MM(0.4″thickness,2 layers
- Contact:PC UL94V-0,0.45mm(0.018″)
Cat 5e Unshielded Slim Line 180° Dual IDC Keystone Jack : Download PDF
There are no reviews yet.