ZoneFlex R510 indoor 802.11ac access point
High Performance Smart Wi-Fi Access Point with Adaptive Antenna Technology
The ZoneFlex R510 is a 2×2 802.11ac Wave 2 enterprise-class access point featuring MU-MIMO. The R510 is ready for Wave 2 clients, enabling higher client density in a mixed client environment. The R510 makes use of existing 802.3af PoE infrastructure, minimizing the total cost of upgrade. R510 is ideal for mid-size enterprises in a wide range of verticals that must support high client density.
The R510 delivers consistent Wi-Fi performance in most environments by combining patented Ruckus BeamFlex+ technology and automatic interference mitigation. Network managers will appreciate predictable performance at extended ranges, enabled by up to 4dB of gain from BeamFlex+ technology and up to 10dB of interference mitigation.
Superior network efficiency at an affordable price
- Two-stream MU-MIMO 2×2:2 for simultaneous downlink transmissions to multiple Wave 2 client devices
- Concurrent dual-band (5GHz/2.4GHz) support
- 867 Mbps (5 GHz) and 300 Mbps (2.4 GHz) of user data rate
- Up to 4dB of signal-to-interference and noise (SINR) improvement and up to 10dB of interference mitigation
- Capable of supporting up to 512 clients
- Novel channel selection approach delivering up to 50 percent capacity gain over alternative background scanning approaches
Consistent and predictable performance
- R510 delivers up to twice the range and coverage of competitive products
- Adaptive antenna technology optimizes Wi-Fi performance in most environments
- Automatic interference mitigation, optimized for high-density environments
- Dual-polarized adaptive antennas with 64 antenna patterns per radio for ultra-reliability