ZoneFlex R310 indoor 802.11ac access point
High Performance 802.11ac Wi-Fi Access Point in Compact Form Factor for small Enterprises
The Ruckus ZoneFlex R310 delivers high-performance reliable 802.11ac wireless networking at a competitive price point in a compact form factor.
Unlike any other 802.11ac wireless solution in its class, the ZoneFlex R310 combines patented BeamFlex adaptive antenna technology and ChannelFly to deliver consistent, predictable performance at extended ranges with up to 4dB of statistical BeamFlex gain and up to 10dB of interference mitigation.
The ZoneFlex R310’s ultra compact form factor fits in the palm of your hands, enabling quick and versatile installation.
Ideal for a variety of low-density enterprise and hotspot environments including small-medium businesses, retail, restaurants and multi-tenant office buildings that requires reliable high-speed client connectivity.
High Performance and Cost Effective
- Two-stream MIMO 2×2:2
- Concurrent dual-band (5GHz/2.4GHz) support
- 867 Mbps (5 GHz) and 300 Mbps (2.4 GHz) of user throughput
- Up to 4dB of statistical BeamFlex gain and up to 10dB of interference mitigation
- Capable of supporting up to 100 clients per access point
Adaptive antennas and Automatic interference mitigation
- Up to 2x to 4x increase increase in Wi-Fi signal coverage
- Automatic interference mitigation to deliver consistent, predictable performance at extended ranges
Small Form Factor for easy installation
- 138mm x 135mm x 30mm
- Flexible mounting options include: secure mounting bracket, ceiling T-Bar or flat surface
Concurrent support for HD IPTV, VoIP and data
- Support for isochronous, multicast IP video streaming
- Four queues per client station
Differentiated services with multiple SSIDs
- Support for up to 8 BSSIDs per radio (16 BSSIDs per access point) with unique QoS and security policies
- WPA-PSK (AES), 802.1X support
- Zero-IT and Dynamic PSK
- Captive portal and guest accounts
- RADIUS and Active Directory support